AimWell™ Laser Targets Software Installation Guide
- Microsoft Windows XP Sp3 and later, Windows 7, Windows 8 and 10
- Microsoft .net Framework 2.0 and later
- Processor: 1HHz Pentium (Minimum)
- RAM: 512 MB (Minimum)
- Hard Disk: 1 GB (Minimum)
Important: Do not plug your AimWell™ Green Wireless USB PC Interface into the PC before the software has been installed. Some computers load more slowly than others, so allow 10 seconds for software to be installed and initialize before plugging in Green Wireless USB PC Interface.
(A Macintosh version is being developed. Any customers who purchase this product will receive the Macintosh update as soon as it’s available.)
- Installing from Provided AimWell Silver USB Flash Drive
- Insert the AimWell™ Laser Targets Installation Silver USB Flash Drive
- Run the installer: exe
- Follow your computers instructions or set-up Wizard
- You may receive a warning about allowing system changes and/or the application’s electronic signature, this is NORMAL and you should proceed with the installation.
- Start the AimWell™ Software from either your Start Menu or from desktop Icon
- Once complete, allow 10 seconds, then plug in your AimWell™ Laser Target Green USB PC Interface
- Allow 5 or 6 seconds for the wireless interface to connect, then turn on your AimWell™ Laser Targets. They will appear one by one as icons on your AimWell User Interface
- You are ready to train.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com or call 1-888-849-4088